Welcome to Time Stop, your week in review for fourth edition Dungeons & Dragons. This week I bring you some great articles from the RPG Bloggers Network, a couple excellent podcasts from RPGPodcasts.com, and a few resources to help your D&D game.
Time Stop can now be found on Twitter, follow @AtWillTS to learn out about a few articles each day of the week.
- Masterplan is an adventure and campaign planning tool for Dungeons & Dragons, including tile mapper.
- Gamer Lifestyle’s free PDF offers advice on how to get published in the RPG world.
- Uncle Bear calls the Ultimate Toolbox “Porn for Gamemasters“, go find out why.
- Radio Free Hommlet discusses Arcane Power.
- The Bear Swarm Podcast talks about how to deal with success and failure in role-playing games.
- Gnomestew shares how to use Dawn of Worlds to do Collaborative World Building for your next campaign.
- The Tome Show discusses the Eberron Campaign Guide and Eberron Player’s Guide.
- Kiko provides the status markers that he and the other Penny Arcade use in Gabriel’s game.
- Buy Open Game Table, “The Anthology of Roleplaying Game Blogs”. PDF for $9.95, Print for $22.95.
- These Character Initiative Cards are hung over your DM screen so both the players and the DM can see the order.