Welcome to Time Stop, your week in review for fourth edition Dungeons & Dragons. This week I bring you some great articles from the RPG Bloggers Network, a couple excellent podcasts from RPGPodcasts.com, and a few resources to help your D&D game.
Time Stop can now be found on Twitter, follow @AtWillTS to learn out about a few articles each day of the week.
- Greywulf provides a spreadsheet for the encounter groups found in the Fourth Edition Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual.
- Mike over at Sly Flourish has discussed solo monsters in a couple of recent articles: here and here.
- Grumble Mapper is a small application developed in Adobe AIR, which can be used to arrange dungeon tiles.
- The Great Debate is a podcast that pits two RPG characterss from different genres in 5 min debates. Highly entertaining.
- The Gnome Stew promises to Improve Your Game – Guaranteed.
- RPG Countdown’s Best of 2008 Special highlights the 100 hottest digital RPG products of 2008.
- The Tome Shows reviews the recent 4e book Divine Power.
- Greywulf discusses the life and death of minions in 4e.
- DM Samuel discusses how to Get Your Game Out of a Rut.
- Gabe, Tycho, Scott Kurtz and Wil Wheaton return for Acquisitions Inc’s 3rd adventure in the DnD Podcast.