Welcome to Time Stop, your week in review for fourth edition Dungeons & Dragons news. This week I bring you the latest news out of Wizards of the Coast and the ENnies, some great articles from RPG Bloggers Network, an excellent podcast from RPGPodcasts.com, and a few tools to help your D&D game.
- D&D Monster Builder Beta Launch: The biggest news out of WotC this week is the release of the first of their new D&D Adventure Tools, the Monster Builder. DDI subscribers can download it now.
- Legendary Evils: Preview 6: The sixth and final preview for the upcoming Legendary Evils set of minis has been released, including a mini for Irontooth.
- D&D Miniatures 2009 Constructed Championship: If you play to play in this event at GenCon then be sure to check out the rules.
- Voting for the ENnie awards has closed, but you can help select next years judges now! Take a look at the nominees and then go vote!
- The DM binder, folder, or notebook: Newbie DM shares what he puts into his DM binder.
- The Wizard Sleeve: Encounting: Luke, from The Podgecast, offers some tips for building 4e encounters.
- The One Page Dungeon Codex (and More!): ChattyDM and Chgowiz have compiled a PDF with the winners from their recent One Page Dungeon Contest. They have also compiled a PDF of all the entries into the contest. Everyone needs more dungeons, so go download them now.
- Radio Free Hommlet: Adventure 27 – The Druid: In this weeks episode the Hommlet cast discuss GenCon, Divine Power (briefly), The Druid, and who won their recent Reaper Minis contest.
- Stuck on Stickers: A PDF of status stickers that you can print out and stick on your minis as you play to show status effects.
- A Yahoo! group for Dungeon Tiles has existed for a year now. The group has mainly been focused on using a modified version of the Dungeon Tile app that WotC has on their site with scanned in version of the WotC Dungeon Tiles. A new application was just released into beta. PyMapper, is a Dungeon Tile application built in Python.