As the year draws to a close, I just want to wish everyone a happiest of times. It’s been great creating and chatting with you all these past few months.
The best is yet to come!
Thanks for reading. To close out here are some of my favorite articles I’ve written. Enjoy, and have a happy and safe New Year!
- d12 interview with Gnome Stew
- 4e and the case of the hideously long combat.
- Minionize Me.
- Dungeon Tiles and You: A GM’s Primer.
- The Bad Times Make You Good.
- Trouble Getting Started? The Answer is a Question.
- One of the Best Actual Play Reports I’ve read of 4th edition
- Skill Challenge #7: Walk Through Dreams
- Skill Challenge: City Ablaze
- How To Make a Skill Challenge Fun, Part 1.
- Time Stop, June 15th: Happy Birthday 4e!
- Time Stop, Aug 3rd
- Winning Initiative: At-Will’s first post of 2011.